Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Papillon Movie Please Help..HAS ANYONE SEEN THE 1973 MOVIE "Papillon"?

Please help..HAS ANYONE SEEN THE 1973 MOVIE "Papillon"? - papillon movie

Hello, I started to see, "Papillon" with Steve McQueen and the first 20 minutes was a bit hard.


I do not want to finsh so I know you do not need more graphics (Wow, this movie should be seriously rated R!)


If you've seen the film, you let me know from a conservative point of view, if the film is always bloody and graphic. I searched everywhere and reviews of some things not.

Are there sex and swearing in it?



Any help is greatly appreciated!

3 comments:

dwhite38... said...

It's been a while since I saw Papillon. McQueen is isolated because it is almost crazy. and yes there is more violence in them. It is a very good film and has to do with the human desire to be free. I believe we can manage the rest of him, but I admit that some people show in its worst form, while some early in their youth. It really is a film that is at any time response that we live today, the main reason why I think everyone should see this film in time. certainly do not remember to pay for sexual activity, real and not too much.

chaddad6... said...

It's embarrassing to start, but it is a set-up for the rest of the film. is a prison movie

chaddad6... said...

It's embarrassing to start, but it is a set-up for the rest of the film. is a prison movie

Post a Comment